Quiz - Fanfare For A Common Man - Guess the song titles and artists?

 


FROM THE B********  (don't look at the answers and have to say to yourself, 'I'm a ******')


So I was born in a s**** t*** in the north Scotland, ask John, he'll tell you. This is a picture of the town..honest.

There was a certain beat to say I was a s**** t*** b**. I wasn’t b*** in the *0’s but all my b******* and ******s were, it was colder then. Ask the coppers, they can't keep anything to themselves.

My mum and dad were overjoyed with their new ****d, I felt free, and everyone loves it, when a ****d is born. 

There was four of us:- 

My oldest brother wasn’t born in the ***, he wasn't yanked into this world. My second brother was born to be *****, his name wasn't Patrick either! my sister was born to be ****, although she did look cold, and I was born to ***, no BS.

I was the last of four children and my mum rolled over and said ‘that’s the l*** t***. When my sister arrived the year before, it was a different story, it was ‘H*********, I **** *** So'. They must've thought she was a ray of sunshine.

We were brought up on a r********** street, I was in ecstacy, I should have been scared, it was a m** w**** right enough. I was hoping we were going to move around a bit, maybe to C********* Road, in the south east but p********* 4th ******. It looked great there, people bobbed.



Me and my fellow students dancing our way to school when I was younger


School ***s. Chuck your hat in the air!!

Ah yes these are supposed to be the b*** y**** o* o** l****. I didn't rebel to be a Londoner.

After a non eventful junior school everything was mad. I would go into school with my platform shoes and b**** t*******. I never even thought about m* o** s*****, or old friends there, like Dan.

I remember I was caught near the station, s****** in the b*** r***. T****** gave me a roasting for that one!! good old JT, as we called him.

G*** m****** l***** s*********, the boys used to shout, in a sunny way, and we didn't give a jack. We'd shout things like 'i* s** r***** g**** o** w*** h**' 



My food science teacher explaining the benefits of eating a healthy breakfast to my school friend 'Skinny' 


S****** ***!! - not just for summer

That special time to join the r** r***.

So now I'm looking for c***** o************ that won't clash with my prospects, what will I do. Looking at my silhoutte, I thought - g** * j** for a start but I don't know where to start. Like George T's dad said 'G** * h****** *** g** * g*** j**'.

I could've went to British Steel but they got the name wrong, they were m***** p**** f** N****, not me. I could've joined the F*** B******, and got a move on - I know Roy Wood've. I was good at designing buildings, especially on Sundays. I wonder if I could be a s***** a********. As my brothers had done it, I wondered if I should keep the status quo and be i* t** a*** n**. If they moulded me correctly I could easily be g******* *** m*****. But at  the end of the day I had no one to lean on and I d*** w*** t* b* * s******, in fact g*** p**** * c*****! 



Hope you enjoyed it, if you have, let me know. I'll do another .... This is t** e**

Please subscribe, comment, or share. thanks guitareview4 team ☺♥♠♣♦







I'm a Winker (misprint) - Ivor Biggun* (for USA readers, email me - all will be revealed!!)

From the beginning - ELP       

Small Town - John Mellencamp 

Small Town Boy - Bronski Beat 

Born in the 50’s - Police

Bothers and Sisters - Coldplay

Child - Free 

When a child is born - Johnny Mathis

Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen

Born to be Blue - The Mavericks

Born to be Alive - Patrick Hernandez

Born In the USA - Bruce Springsteen 

The Last Time - The Rolling Stones

Hallelujah I Love Her So - Ray Charles

Respectable Street - XTC

Mad World - Tears for Fears

Copperhead Road - Steve Earle

Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan

School days - Chuck Berry

Best Years Of Our Lives - Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel

Baggy Trousers - Madness

My Old School - Steely Dan

Smoking in the Boy's Room - Browsville Station

Teacher - Jethro tull

Good Morning Little Schoolgirl - Ten Years After/Sonny Boy Williamson

Is She Really Going Out With Him - Joe Jackson

Schools out  - Alice cooper

Rat Race - The Specials

Career Opportunities - The Clash

Get a Job - The Silhouettes

Get a haircut and Get a real Job - George Thorogood

Making Plans for Nigel - XTC

Fire Brigade - The Move

Spiral Architect - Black Sabbath

In The Army Now - Status Quo 

Generals and Majors - XTC

I Don't Want to be a Soldier - John Lennon

Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon

The End - The Doors

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modes - Scale Shapes you should know

Guitar Modes - Chord Progressions

Modes from the Pentatonic Scale