10 First Guitar Songs for Learner

 

WHICH SONG DO I CHOOSE AS MY FIRST?

 

There are a number of songs you could choose to play as your first song. I think this would mainly depend on the type of music you prefer. There are many suggestions on many web pages, I would say, have a look and choose one of those that is most appealing.

 

I know when I was learning guitar and there was the Bert Weedon Play In A Day book. I did not like any of the tunes I was expected to play. I actually bought a Beatles book with chords and work my way through it. Working on the songs that only had 3 chords until I could play fairly competently and then moved onto more complicated songs.




Here are some songs in a few genres so it may help you choose songs that may fit what you are looking for:-

Beatles Songs




Chuck Berry Songs



Memphis Tennessee 2 chords 

Johnny B Goode 3 chords

Just about any other Chuck Berry song - 3 chords

Country Songs



The Gambler - 3 chords (ooh, it's getting difficult!)  https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/kenny-rogers/the-gambler-chords-627779



Mr Tambourine man  https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/bob-dylan/mr-tambourine-man-chords-1092233 


 There is a link below to a great online tool that can help with modes, scales, exercises, etc., please feel free to click and have a look. You can purchase through the link if you wish.


                                     https://6f397dfbveaw3n7mggvgp6wzdb.hop.clickbank.net/


If you would like any other songs and chords, please feel free to comment and I shall endeavour to get the chords etc. through to you. Hope you enjoy this article, and let me know if you found it useful. Please subscribe, there's more on the way!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modes - Scale Shapes you should know

Guitar Modes - Chord Progressions

Modes from the Pentatonic Scale